Yay!! Finally gonna go on my cruise this time!

Hi! I had to sadly cancel a cruise I was going on for last December - the Navigator Eastern Caribbean - but luckily we were able to book a replacement cruise yesterday for this coming January! It's been seven months since we were supposed to go and we were upset whenever we saw commercials! Sad reminders. But now I'm so excited I'm bursting at the seams!

We will be sailing on Radiance to the Western Caribbean January 27 - February 2 (it looks so beautiful) deck 8, cabin 8588, which looks like its on the hump. I'm hoping its a good one. Now I've been researching everything I can. We will be doing Parasailing in Key West and Tree Top Canopy tour in Montego Bay. I think we're going to schedule a snorkeling excursion in Grand Cayman or Cozumel. I'm 33 and my bf is 26 and we're pretty active. We want to do crazy adventurous stuff on this vacation since we haven't really been able to schedule or afford one in 4 years! Actually, this is our first vacation together in that time. Any one have an idea of whats better? I'm not a great swimmer so I'd rather not go from a boat unless its safe for non swimmers. I will do a search for recommended beaches in Cozumel.

My other question is (and I did search for it) how can I find out what type of groups or 'conventions' will be sailing on my cruise? I ask because when I was going to do the Navigator people told me that the Mah Jong group that would be on the same sailing were quite rude. Thought I would check ahead of time but I don't know where to look.

Just wanted to share my excitement! Thanks!

Congrats!!! I am going to be in 8586 in 11 days on the Serenade which is a sister of the Radiance. I will take pictures for you.

As far as groups I have always googled our sail date to see if anything comes up. Someone on the boards yesterday posted this link that you can look through

http://www.shoretrips.com/common/groups2.asp?grpsrch=GRPNAM

Lucky, have you checked the Roll Call for the Radiance, there is a January 27 Wesern Caribbean going now. Just go back to the main boards, look under Royal Caribbean Roll Call and scroll, it is listed as 1/27/08 Western Caribbean.

RADIANCE OF THE SEAS, HAWAII OCTOBER 11, 2008

Archived