Which ship has tredmills with televisions?

What Carnival cruise ship has tredmills in the fitness room with Televisions on each one? I went on a ship with them but don't remember which ship it was on. I just thought Carnival was going to have them on alot of ships but only saw one ship which had them.

I want to choose a ship with tredmill televisions for our next cruise to make it funner to add up those miles and thanks for your help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I guess no one who cruises Carnival uses treadmills? :eek::D

Looks like your right. Is'nt their a few folks out there that go to the fitness room on the ships. Exercising on each cruise does'nt have to be hard work, but for pleasure and the increase of endorphines to the brain which makes you even happier. Thanks for repling, maybe someone will help more.:D

It's much funner to run on a tredmill that has a television.:p

Cassandra

What Carnival cruise ship has tredmills in the fitness room with Televisions on each one? I went on a ship with them but don't remember which ship it was on. I just thought Carnival was going to have them on alot of ships but only saw one ship which had them.

I want to choose a ship with tredmill televisions for our next cruise to make it funner to add up those miles and thanks for your help.

I would have thought that you would have received some responses by now. I'd suggest you repost this on the Carnival Board.

Keith

Thanks Keith! But how do you repost these?

Cassandra

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived