12 Plank Program...how Do I Stop?????

wizard-of-roz

Pescado: You got that right.......My DF got a new car and I thought it was time for me to start asking for one......until I realized that in 11 months our 2004 Expedition would be paid for and that would free-up more money for....well...You know what!!!!!!!!! :D

Sonamaphil: Don't mess with an addict!!!!!!!! :mad:

Oh my - Pescado & Roz.... I can SO relate to what you are saying! My vehicle will be paid off in December and when I asked about new kitchen counters....DH said "and you want to cruise, 10 days, next year??"...so decided counters will wait! Forget all that frivolous junk - I don't have to look at kitchen counters or even a kitchen on a cruise!!!

To all of you....leaving before me (September 29th).....try to have a wonderful cruise, without me! If you had any sense, you would have booked me in your cabin.....

I don't eat much....Oh! What do you care....it's included! I don't drink and I bring my own caffeine free diet coke.......

I just love sleeping to the motion of a cruise ship/I love looking over a teakwood deck, at the open seas and distant horizons/I love the smell of the ocean/watching the dolphins play beneath me....etc., etc., etc.!!!!

Ah! Go ahead have a fabulous cruise....I'm in "anticipation" mode, anyway....One of my most favorite maladies; "anticipation"........I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!;)

oh dear I think Roz is losing it.

Don't worry Roz some nice men in white coats are coming to help you. Just slip your arms in that nice long sleeved jacket and don't worry about that they are tying the arms around your back.

Billet: I want to cruise with you.....you're so understanding!

Never mind that I just peeeeed in my pants from laughing at your post!:p And, my fellow workers really think I've bitten the big one!!!!! I'm sitting at my desk laughing so out loud at your comments............

You won for best retorical remarks!!!!!!:D

Roz I think it is perfectly normal for us cruise addicts. Heck I cannot even get off a ship and home fast enough to the laptop to book another one and I book one on the cruise too. All my friends think I am crazy I'm sure but who cares.. Cruiser buddies how bout we book another cruise?

" Oh lord want you buy me a ocean view cruise. Dialing for a mini suite, oh won't you please help me?" Ok I am showing my age now. :D

Roz I think it is perfectly normal for us cruise addicts. Heck I cannot even get off a ship and home fast enough to the laptop to book another one and I book one on the cruise too. All my friends think I am crazy I'm sure but who cares.. Cruiser buddies how bout we book another cruise?

" Oh lord want you buy me a ocean view cruise. Dialing for a mini suite, oh won't you please help me?" Ok I am showing my age now. :D

How could you leave your laptop behind! uh oh - that is another addiction thread to start up I suppose.

I can't believe you brought up "lap top's!" I'm looking at a Dell Notebook....is this a good one for the cruise ship? I know..I know....off topic....but, a quick "yes" or "no" or a recommendation from one addict to another would be just fine! :confused:

I can't believe you brought up "lap top's!" I'm looking at a Dell Notebook....is this a good one for the cruise ship? I know..I know....off topic....but, a quick "yes" or "no" or a recommendation from one addict to another would be just fine! :confused:

uh oh straying off the subject and it will open up a whole can of worms. You know you are about to hijack your own thread! I would start a new one not related to Princess or email me at info @ govworkflow . com

I am going to avoid answering here to try to keep this on track

Oh my - Pescado & Roz.... I can SO relate to what you are saying! My vehicle will be paid off in December and when I asked about new kitchen counters....DH said "and you want to cruise, 10 days, next year??"...so decided counters will wait! Forget all that frivolous junk - I don't have to look at kitchen counters or even a kitchen on a cruise!!!

Oh yeah...our transpacific cruise plus a week pre-cruise in Sydney last year were my granite counter tops. To get the most mileage out of it, we used the photo of us on top the Sydney Harbour Bridge for our Christmas card, the photo of us holding a baby kangaroo for our photo in the members' directory of a club we belong to, and have a photo of us with a Bora Bora sunset in the background on the fridge. Softens the blow a little when we're wandering around the kitchen looking at old counters and appliances. :D

I have to focus! I spend more time thinking about cruising and looking through cruise critic than I do working I reckon.

How do you know your addicted to CruiseCritic

0. Cruiscritic is your main entertainment

1. You get up in the middle of the night to check out the boards

2. Its the first thing in the morning you check.

3. You hit the "reload" button every 5 seconds.

4. When your say "just one more post, honey" and turnes into much longer.

5. You get nurvous ticks when you are away from the boards too long

6. Do you regale your co-workers and friends with what's online

7. Do you LOL at work and everyone turnes their head.

Archived