Voyager - 10/27/07 Broadway at Sea

dramirez

My mother booked passage on this cruise because she was extremely interested in the Broadway at Sea program. Her travel agent told her yesterday that this program has been cancelled. Does anyone know more about this?

She would like to write a letter to Regent Cruise Lines - does anyone know the name of the appropriate Guest Relations person?

Any information you can provide is appreciated.

Thanks.

Diane

That's too bad, and no doubt she's within the penalty period, right?

I know there's a guest relations guy, but I can't remember his name. She could write directly to Mark Conroy, but I don't have the address. I'm sure somebody can provide it.

Let's hope she enjoys the cruise anyway!

We are avid theater buffs. I think the program is not Regent's program, but, it's sponsored by an outside company who reserves space - much like Tauck Tours takes a group of cabins and does tours using the Regent Ships or a club has a partial charter and puts on their own programs. Theater at Sea has done other programs on other cruiselines.

Marylizbeth

I'm curious what was lacking in your Theater at Sea experience. After being on the T at S on a crossing, I was disappointed that I couldn't do the Baltic trip. Although those who didn't book with T at S missed some activities, I still felt it added to the cruise experience. Not to mention, some of the impromptu incabin cocktail parties, but that's another story.

JoAnne B

Archived