Excursion Times?

How do I find out what the actual scheduled time for a particular excursion is?

I have been perusing the RCI site and checking out all the fun excursions and they note the cost, hours of duration and port times, but not the time that the activity is scheduled for. Maybe I missed it or looking in the wrong place?

I need to be able to determine what the schedule is going to be for each day so that IF we want to do multiple things at a particular port I can figure out if it is possible or not.

Please, you experienced RCI cruisers, what can you tell me?

Thanks!

Act as if you are actually going to book the excursion and THEN it will tell you the times! Seems there would be a better way, but that's how it works! You don't HAVE to follow through with the booking, but it will show the times!

While viewing your reservation online, click to view excursions. It will pull up a calendar, change the date to whichever date you want then below the date click "See all day __ events". It gives you the options for a morning, afternoon, or evening view. When it pulls up the calendar it will show what excursions at what time. If you click on the yellow bar corresponding to the excursion it will show you the exact times that excursion is, remember it does leave a 45 minute overlap of when the excursion actually is scheduled to end. I hope that makes sense.

I noticed a interesting thing about the times of one of our excursions - it is scheduled to begin 30 minutes before the ship arrives at the port. I guess we have to jump off and swim really fast to beat the ship ;). Our cruise isn't until December, so obviously something will change between now and then.

Archived