service fee per day or per night?

alolewis

On a 10 day cruise, it is actually 10 nights but as you are actually on the ship for part of 11 days, sis the service fee per day or per night, how much would it be for a cruise that left 28 September and disembark 8 October? I know the difference for 2 people is only $20 on a cruise that costs thousands but just curious.

On a 10 day cruise, it is actually 10 nights but as you are actually on the ship for part of 11 days, sis the service fee per day or per night, how much would it be for a cruise that left 28 September and disembark 8 October? I know the difference for 2 people is only $20 on a cruise that costs thousands but just curious.

Per night. 10 day cruise is $100 per person.

I think they are talking about the daily tips added to your account.

I agree. It sounds like they are referring to the tips. Yes, it is per night of the cruise. If it were per day, they would be double tipped on the last day. It would be your last day and the new cruisers first day. (Maybe that will be next!!, just kidding)

Well I figure you can call it what you want Night/Day. :D

Still equal to the days of the cruise.

I thought they might be referring to the fact that you are actually on the ship 8 days, not whole days, but 8. Sat - Sat is a 7 night cruise but you are actually on the ship 8 different days.

I thought they might be referring to the fact that you are actually on the ship 8 days, not whole days, but 8. Sat - Sat is a 7 night cruise but you are actually on the ship 8 different days.

I know if you look at it that way it is too confusing for some people, they don't charge you for the day you get off. :)

14 posts prior to this and we have 1 vote for DAY, 4 votes for NIGHT and 6 VOTES for ???? Then there was the OP and of course #14. So the concensus is WHO CARES.

There you go again-not adding anything useful to the thread. Obviously, the OP was curious and the other posters were trying to be helpful-unlike yourself who just adds to the posts to make nasty comments.

There you go again-not adding anything useful to the thread. Obviously, the OP was curious and the other posters were trying to be helpful-unlike yourself who just adds to the posts to make nasty comments.

AZR doesn't usually have any useful info to post - he is practicing to be a stand up comic - I hope he has a day job. LOL

Ron

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think it will happen but don't let 'em slow you down Ralphie, I enjoy your posts with that dry sense of humor. Keep 'em coming!! I hope I run into you on my next cruise instead of some of the sour puss people that post on here.

I don't think it will happen but don't let 'em slow you down Ralphie, I enjoy your posts with that dry sense of humor. Keep 'em coming!! I hope I run into you on my next cruise instead of some of the sour puss people that post on here.

You see, it's this way. I post some of this non-sensical drivel only to increase my post count. I so much want to reach that vaunted 5,000 club where, perhaps I can look down my nose from my lofty perch at people like me. At my current rate of .63 posts per day I can achieve that in just another 7,231 days. Think I outta' rachet up the ole' irritation factor.

Archived