Tip Question

GAMOMOF2

I have a dumb question that I cannot remember the answer to. We are going on a 5 day Bahamas cruise on the Sensation in September. Are you billed on tips for 4 or 5 days. I was not sure if the last day when you are getting of the ship is included. Thanks in advance for someone who is having a brain fart.

...We are going on a 5 day Bahamas cruise on the Sensation in September. Are you billed on tips for 4 or 5 days. I was not sure if the last day when you are getting of the ship is included...

5-day means $50pp tips. I think they count embarkation day as Day 1.

Have a great time!

Where in GA are you?

I have a dumb question that I cannot remember the answer to. We are going on a 5 day Bahamas cruise on the Sensation in September. Are you billed on tips for 4 or 5 days. I was not sure if the last day when you are getting of the ship is included. Thanks in advance for someone who is having a brain fart.

If you are on a 5 day cruise you would be getting off the ship on the 6th day. You are charged for 5 days......

We are on the ship 5 days. We embark on Sunday and disembark on Thursday so is that $50 pp

...Yup, even though cruises are sold as "days", it's easier to count each night you spend on the ship as a day. A sailing from Sunday to Thursday (S,M,T,W night) is a 4 "day" cruise. $40 pp is the recommended tip amount. ...Hope this helps...

Archived