White Knuckle Thrill Ride

crimmper

Is this the Thriller Powerboat? If so, it is out of the Ocean Key House adjacent to Pier A, just behind the Sunset Pier. It is walking distance from Pier B.

I've never ridden on the boat, but seen it in the harbor many times. It looks like fun.

Is this the Thriller Powerboat? If so, it is out of the Ocean Key House adjacent to Pier A, just behind the Sunset Pier. It is walking distance from Pier B.

I've never ridden on the boat, but seen it in the harbor many times. It looks like fun.

I don't think thats the one. White Knuckle is located at Hurricane Hole Marina

5130 Overseas Hwy. (U.S.1)

I don't think thats the one. White Knuckle is located at Hurricane Hole Marina

5130 Overseas Hwy. (U.S.1)

Ok. I'm not sure what that is. But I can tell you where the Hurricane Hole is. It's 4 miles from the pier. It's actually outside of Key West, one island up on Stock Island. You'll have to take transportation to and from because there isn't anything else of sight-seeing value in the area.

Ok. I'm not sure what that is. But I can tell you where the Hurricane Hole is. It's 4 miles from the pier. It's actually outside of Key West, one island up on Stock Island. You'll have to take transportation to and from because there isn't anything else of sight-seeing value in the area.

I have seen this boat. It is located right under Hurricane Joe's Restaurant on the right just as you enter Stock Island from Key West.

Mike:)

• 3 weeks later...

We spent a good half hour or more zig-zagging and doing 360's.

The owner/driver takes break every once in a while and tells a corny joke or two. He also talks about the surrounding area.

Pretty amazing that this boat ride is done in 4ft of water.

IMOP it was well worth the $59 per person.

We were picked up at the pier and brought back. So I guess you can add that into the price.

• 2 months later...

We did the whiteknuckle boat on Nov 6th. It was a blast and we considered it one of the highlights of our trip. The owners are a couple from Michigan and were very friendly and accomodating. They picked us up at the pier and brought us back with no problems. I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for fun while in KW.

Archived