Late Jan

Hi, has anybody done the Fascination in late Jan, what is the weather usually like?.

Haven't sailed in Jan. but have sailed in Dec. and Feb. Weather in Dec. was just okay but the weather both times I sailed in Feb. has been AWESOME!

Jodie

We went last week of January and it was picture perfect until about day 5 and turned cool, not cold but too cool to me to swim. Im a warm water baby, but it was still a perfect cruise because I got out of winter weather for a week or so.

In fact I liked getting away so much then I booked the Ecstasy the last cruise in Jan for 2008 and 2009.

We did the Western side in late January and it was perfect weather. The water was "refreshing", but not what I'd call cold by any means. We're next doing the Eastern side on the Triumph at the same time frame this January.

I did an early January cruise this year on the Legend... after departing STL with temps in the frosty mid-teens, it ranged from mid-80's in FLL at departure, to mid-90's going south from Jamaica to Panama; lower 90's back to Costa Rica; and then a cold front swept thru as we went around the Yucatan and it dropped into the "chilly 60's" the last day back to FLL.

Of course that was nothing considering I flew back into a major ice storm in Missouri afterwards. :D

Archived