estm time fr san pedro pier to lax

4275princess

we return from princess cruise 12/3 @ 7a. estm time disembark abt 8:30-9a. may do self disembark & $15 svc for princess to take luggage 2 lax. if we leave pier by 9:30/10A will we have time to get a 12:45 Delta flight? ($15 svc will auto print our airline tickets & check in baggage for us)..so we will just go straight to security check point.

has anyone used the $15 service?...thanks

Since it is a Monday I would say about 1 hour to get to the airport. Could be a little shorter or a little longer. For LAX it is advisable to arrive to the airport two hours before the flight. And, since it is a Monday morning the airport will be very crowded, possibly more so than normal.

Keith

Your timing should be fine. It will take anywhere from 40 min to 1 hr to get to LAX. I live in L.A. and drive from LAX to port area or back at least 2 times a month. It is 26 miles. Sometimes I have made it in 30 minutes but I would never plan on that timeframe.

With your time frame of 10 am and 1 hr travel time putting you at LAX by 11 am at the latest you should be OK.

we return from princess cruise 12/3 @ 7a. estm time disembark abt 8:30-9a. may do self disembark & $15 svc for princess to take luggage 2 lax. if we leave pier by 9:30/10A will we have time to get a 12:45 Delta flight? ($15 svc will auto print our airline tickets & check in baggage for us)..so we will just go straight to security check point.

has anyone used the $15 service?...thanks

thanks steve

we may just keep our princess travel voucher & plan on taking the bus back to lax. if we don't do the luggage valet then we will have to go to the baggage counter @ lax. if the bus got us to the airport 10:00 or 10:30 would this give us enough time to check in @ delta and go thru security for the 12:45 flight? (about 2 hrs)

if not, then we probably will do luggage valet $15 pp & try to use 2 cabs $53 per cab (7 of us). we estm self disembark off the ship 8:30-9:00, pu 2 cabs @ pier (do you know if they would have van cabs on site; i called & they couldn't tell me). ...then wl shld b @ airport by 10a going directly to security since boarding pass r printed wi luggage valet.

we'd rather do the 1st scenero..do you think either would work ??? thx

Archived