HAL Alaskan CruiseTour HOTEL(S) Question

MSEm

Do the hotels on the HAL Alaskan CruiseTour (Mostly Westmark) supply bath amenties such as mouth wash, body lotion, shower caps or do I need to bring my own for the land tour?

Thanks for the help.

I leave on the 18th of August, I'll let you know when I return.

I'm not counting on the hotels supplying anything. I've been told and read here on these boards, that even the Hilton in Alaska isn't like the Hilton's here in the lower 48. Even though they are chain hotels, they are in the Wilderness. Not to expect anything luxurious in the way of hotels period!

I leave on the 18th of August, I'll let you know when I return.

I'm not counting on the hotels supplying anything. I've been told and read here on these boards, that even the Hilton in Alaska isn't like the Hilton's here in the lower 48. Even though they are chain hotels, they are in the Wilderness. Not to expect anything luxurious in the way of hotels period!

We stayed at the Hilton in Anchorage and it was a very nice hotel. We had all the amenities that the regular Hiltons have.

We stayed at the Hilton in Anchorage and it was a very nice hotel. We had all the amenities that the regular Hiltons have.

Glad to hear it. We will be there the last night of our cruisetour. I haven't stayed at any hotels in Alaska as I did the Inside Passage tour in '99 but didn't extend pre-or post cruise.

I was just repeating what I've read on this board. Not to expect luxurious accommodations.

Archived