Should HAL try to be all things to all people

Sea King

And this is why we must strive to spend their inheritence on our own cruises and have the last laugh. :)

I'm with you there, Hammybee!!!:D DH and I are making sure we do just that. Besides, our kids have way more than we ever dreamed of so at just about the time we pop we'll run out of money ... or vice versa;) ... and everyone will be happy.

I'm with you there, Hammybee!!!:D DH and I are making sure we do just that. Besides, our kids have way more than we ever dreamed of so at just about the time we pop we'll run out of money ... or vice versa;) ... and everyone will be happy.

I wish I could remember how to put different posters quotes in one reply! :confused:

Like you, we're hoping to spend it all before we get sick or as you say "Pop"...LOL! Betty

I wish I could remember how to put different posters quotes in one reply! :confused:

Betty, when you want to do this, instead of hitting the word "quote" click on the little quote marks next to it. Click on each one you want (they will turn orange when you click on them) in your reply, then go to the bottom and click "post reply".

All the posts will show up and you can delete what you don't need and just type your responses between them.:)

Betty, when you want to do this, instead of hitting the word "quote" click on the little quote marks next to it. Click on each one you want (they will turn orange when you click on them) in your reply, then go to the bottom and click "post reply".

All the posts will show up and you can delete what you don't need and just type your responses between them.:)

I am trying to learn something new here and when I hit the quotation marks, nothing happens. I can achieve the same result the hard way, by editing within the quote marks.

I am trying to learn something new here and when I hit the quotation marks, nothing happens. I can achieve the same result the hard way, by editing within the quote marks.

Nothing will happen, Hammybee, until you get down and click on "Post Reply" as you would if you weren't quoting anyone.

Just click on the little quote+ sign, you'll see it get a little orange. Then go to the next one you want to quote ... as many as you want to do. then scroll down to "Post Reply" and when you click on that all the posts you clicked on will show up.

Just try it right here. It's really so much easier.

Hey that's neat...Thanks so much Heather...

Yes Hammy, Heather is right it does work...Can't wait to see what it looks like..Guess I'm not too OLD to learn new tricks;) ..

Thanks Again..:) Betty

Yes Hammy, Heather is right it does work...Can't wait to see what it looks like..Guess I'm not too OLD to learn new tricks;) ..

??????

I had to highlight, hit " and then reply to get this. I think I need CC for dummies. :)

Nothing will happen, Hammybee, until you get down and click on "Post Reply" as you would if you weren't quoting anyone.

Just click on the little quote+ sign, you'll see it get a little orange. Then go to the next one you want to quote ... as many as you want to do. then scroll down to "Post Reply" and when you click on that all the posts you clicked on will show up.

Just try it right here. It's really so much easier.

TA-DA !

Hammybee did it ! Thanks Heather for the patient instruction and Betty for the inspiration.

It is like the airline industry. It is all about getting bums in seats. Period. After that, it is purely about on board revenue per passernger day and revenue from air and precruise. As has been said before, HAL is run by a very sophisticated company that has access to the best market research in the business. Their very first goal is return on shareholder equity-as it should be. Ultimately, the market will decide if their direction is prudent.

Archived