Upgrade Fairy CC to SS Panama Canal 12/7

We have a CC aft cabin on Infinity for PC cruise and I do not think I would want to exchange for any other cabin except a HC CC aft cabin.:)

I would clearly not want a starboard or port cabin. Guess I am not into suites for the Panama Canal cruise. There are some very nice suites on deck 6. We traveled with a couple who were in an excellant suite on deck 6, close to the mega suites on deck 6 aft. We were in cabin 7212. For me, that is the best cabin on the ship.

If you have a starboard or port CC, I would take the upgrade to SS most likely. As biker 1972 asked, it would potentially depend on where you currently are and what you are getting specifically. ALL upgrades are NOT really upgrades. For example, the cruise lines will indicate to you as an upgrade moving you up a deck in the same type cabin. We have had this happen a couple of times and have declined the upgrade.

ReadyToCruiseAgain

Cool Cruiser Join Date: Jun 2007

Upgrade Fairy CC to SS Panama Canal 12/7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is an upgrade on Summit from CC to SS worth it for Panama Canal 12/7? What are the pluses and minuses and why us?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ReadyToCruiseAgain : Yesterday at 06:32 AM.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're taking the upgrade also, sounds to good to be true.

Archived