Need help

auntienance

Ladies, I need your assistance. I would like to wear this silk blouse on one of the formal nights with a pair of black crepe pants and black strappy sandals. Since it is very plain, I would like to "jazz" it up with some very glitzy jewelry. Any suggestions?? I would appreciate any ideas you might have. :confused:

:) [font=Century Gothic][size=3][color=blue]Hi..what a beautiful color! I would suggest white metal against it...either white gold or silver...earrings (maybe a dangle) depending on your style. It looks like it is a closed collar.......maybe you could find a nice size pin to put on the shoulder! [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=3][color=#0000ff]I am sure some of the other gals will give more suggestions.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=3][color=#0000ff]Have a great cruise:) [/color][/size][/font]

To jazz it up I would definitely go for a rhinestone (or diamond) big drop earring. If you can find something that also has a blue / green gem stone in a color similar to your blouse that would be helpful.

If it's a closed or high color a similarly shiney / sparkely pin would be good. If it's an open throat / clevage, a nice necklace will add to the festive style.

Enjoy!

Archived