CCL Celebration or RCCL Sovereign?? HELP

cruzin glory

I need to decide: Which cruise is the better one? 5 nights on Celebration out of Jacksonville, or a 4 night out of Canaveral on RCCL Sovereign of the seas. I have me and my DW, my grandmother, and my 2 yr old son. We can get 2 rooms on RCCL for about $200 cheaper than 1 on Celebration

We have cruised the Fantasy and Glory last year, and I am scared about the age and size of Celebration, and the room sizes of RCCL

Help me with this decision

how in the world are those rooms $200 cheaper, what are you getting an onwer suite, goodness if there is that much of a differnece I could cruise on that rccl ship for practically nothing, and with being on the celebration it's a nice ship for an older ship, smaller, more quiteness, it's a great family ship.

The rooms are both insides. The total cost of the Celebration for 5 nights would be about $1400 for the four of us, and the total for Sovereign would be about $1200. We would be driving down, and would stay at a hotel if we went all the way to canaveral for 1 night before and after, and would not spend the night if we just went to Jacksonville, so the total cost woul be about the same

hmn, I'm all for saving $$. I can only add the DH and I really loved the Celebration. We were a bit bored with night life choices. That's because we really like the multiple choices of big ships, not anything against the Celebration itself... it should be similar to RCL. I think both are excellent choices, I'd pick the shorter drive to Jax with the additional night on the Celebration myself. ( I think RCL might be cheaper due to the shorter itinerary). Both are good tho. Have a great time.

My second cruise was on the SOS (first was on the Holiday), it is bigger than the Celebration and should offer you more choices for food and fun. Saving money and getting 2 cabins is great. Enjoy your cruise whichever you choose. Have a great day.

Go with the Sovereign, because you and your DW would have a better time on the Sovereign and there are a lot more spaces for the two of you to have time alone also your grandmother would enjoy the shows better on the sovereign than the celebration and the kids club is also a lot better on the sovereign. So my recomendation is for the sovereign.:)

I need to decide: Which cruise is the better one? 5 nights on Celebration out of Jacksonville, or a 4 night out of Canaveral on RCCL Sovereign of the seas. I have me and my DW, my grandmother, and my 2 yr old son. We can get 2 rooms on RCCL for about $200 cheaper than 1 on Celebration

We have cruised the Fantasy and Glory last year, and I am scared about the age and size of Celebration, and the room sizes of RCCL

Help me with this decision

Archived