Monarch Compass question

Does anyone have a Compass from the 4 night Monarch itinerary? If so, could you please tell me if they have a Morning Stretch class and what time is it? I love this class, but I've noticed that it is held at different times on each ship. It's usually around 7:30 or 8 am.

Thanks!

Carol

Hi Carol -

We just finished our 4 day cruise yesterday!! And are getting back to being land dwellers - lol. The Compass show the stretch class at 7:30 each morning. I have most of the Compasses if you have any other questions.

Have a great cruise!!

I have most of the Compasses if you have any other questions.

Have a great cruise!!

Hi TinKso,

I have a question if you don't mind me taging on. When and where is the friends of Bill W. meet?

Thanks,

John

Hi TinKso,

I have a question if you don't mind me taging on. When and where is the friends of Bill W. meet?

Thanks,

John

Hi John: I just checked my cruise compasses and there were none on the Monarch cruise. Go figure. Not sure why not but none were listed on the Daily Planner either. I'm not sure if they weren't advertised on purpose (makes no sense to me) but they're not there.

They said something about meeting announcements when we were on Serenade. The CD said that so many groups had requested to have their get-togethers in the Daily Compass..that they had nixed it altogether. At least on Serenade, they had a bulletin board near guest relations where meeting announcements could be posted. :)

Hi TinKso,

Thanks,

John

John,

My father has been a friend of Bill for over 30 yrs. Takes it one day at a time.

Have a great weekend!!

Debbi

Thank you for the answer on the stretch class. I might pass on it this time. I'll just have to see how everything plays out once we're on board. I'm an early riser normally, but for some reason when I'm on a cruise I have a hard time waking up. Must be that gentle rocking motion.....

Hi TinKso,

Thanks,

John

The info isn't included in the Compass but I saw the posting near the library. I think they met in the Conference Center. Anyone can post meetings on a board at the entrance to the library. Sorry, I can't remember the time as I was just interested in reading the posts!

Archived