offshore coupons

poona1

I'm on the same sailing. From what I've read, there isn't a 24 hour place to get food but there is 24 hour room service. And the offshore coupons are left in your room at the beginning of the stay.

I hope that's right, I haven't sailed on her either but I've been looking up a lot of things by using the search function on here.

hello...i'll be sailing on the crown come sep 2...any ideas on how to get hold of offshore coupons and how the cruise is overall..and also do they a 24 hour cafe of sorts

thanks a lot

Hi,

use the search feature and look up the Crown. Many of us wrote reviews when we returned and answered lots of questions. The Dine Ashore program will be delivered to your stateroom. If you wish to upgrade to dinner, bring it to the customer service desk. There is coffee/tea 24 hours a day, I think the buffet snacks closes at 1 p.m. but there is 24 hour room service, you can order pizzas and sandwiches, etc. Bon Voyage. You will love Bermuda. Go to the Bermuda ports board for things specifically to do with Bermuda.

Archived