Does Princess have splenda?

San Diego Ellie

I was just on the Golden and they had Splenda in buffet. The first morning I ordered room service for coffee in the morning, the "sugar" tray came without Splenda. The next day I wrote it in with my order. When my order was delivered, the room service person was so funny - He said "Madam, here is your coffee with your Splenda!' We really got a kick out of that.

I know they had it on the Pacific but it disappeared FAST. I think people grabbed a bunch for the cabin on the first day. We sailed b2b and saw this happen on both legs of the cruise. The pink & blue stuff was always there but the yellow was gone by the third day. If it's a name or break think for you;d I bring it along.

I think this has been asked before, but I cannot find the answer. When I last ook a Princess cruise, well ove a year ago, I am almost positive they did not have Splenda. Do I need to bring my own or do they have it now?

Might have to cruise on RCCL's Splenda of the Seas. :D

Cheers

Geoff

Never noticed Splenda onboard any ships for quite some time. But for the last year or more I have seen it at the Horizon Court everyday. Doesn't matter which ship as all we have sailed on have offered it now. So, rest easy Splenda users, it will be available.

I am going to jump on this thread...Does anyone know if there is fat free salad dressing available? I am glad to hear about the Splenda, because I was wondering that too. Now I want to know about fat free salad dressing :rolleyes:

I am going to jump on this thread...Does anyone know if there is fat free salad dressing available? I am glad to hear about the Splenda, because I was wondering that too. Now I want to know about fat free salad dressing :rolleyes:

Not exactly, but the 30+ sunscreen onboard also doubles as lite dressing with only 2% fat:rolleyes:

i did see low fat dressing at the horizon court buffet on the cb

Archived