Hotel Recommendations in Miami

bobblabber

I like the Holiday Inn at Bayside..There is a lot to see and do at Bayside..also there is a walgreen just south of there if you want liquor or cokes..the only thing is their shuttle runs kind of late..so we usually get a cab to the ship and arrive at the ship about 10:45 and are usually on board before 12:00.....Dennis

I like the Holiday Inn at Bayside..There is a lot to see and do at Bayside..also there is a walgreen just south of there if you want liquor or cokes..the only thing is their shuttle runs kind of late..so we usually get a cab to the ship and arrive at the ship about 10:45 and are usually on board before 12:00.....Dennis

Since when has the shuttle been free? I think that is what the OP was asking about? Maybe I misunderstood. We took a taxi from the airport to the Holiday Inn and the shuttle to the peir, but it wasn't cheap considering what a short distance it was.

As for the hotel itself, we loved the location. The Bayside area is fun. We were not impressed with the hotel, the service or the food. still, when we stayed there the price was right and for a night or two I guess it doesn't really matter.

Nita

I just did Hotwire for the Radison (sp?) for $49 a night for November. I have stayed at Holiday Inn before, clean no problem. I was ready to do it again, but couldn't get it for under $100. Our flight doesn't land in Miami until 11 pm at night, and the next morning we will head to the ship, so I didn't need to be in walking distance of anywhere since we won't be going anywhere that night!!

Terry

I just got the same 49 deal for the Raddison for December. I wanted (and got) 2 rooms though. So I figure I got 2 rooms for less than the price of one at the HI. They do have shuttle service to bayside for a couple of bucks and shuttle service to the pier for 5 or 10. I'm planning on cabbing it so I didn't really pay that much attention to the price but I believe it is all listed on their website.

Try the Days Inn North. Be careful, they have an online booking that is non refundable. (It is called advance purchase).

Went to their web site at www.daysinnairportnorth.com. Current rate in January is $89.00. I called the hotel directly and got a rate of $92.00 with up to 6:00 pm on the same day to cancel. They offer free 24 hour shuttle from airport (We get in at 12:30 AM) and free shuttle to the pier.

Can still cancel if anything better come up.

What was the address for the radison for $49 if you dont mind me asking. I just did a search and the only one I found was for over $200 and it was located at:

1601 BISCAYNE BOULEVARD

MIAMI, FL 33132

That rate was for Oct. 26th for one night.

Thanks for any info~

Archived