Exterior Sun photos

mcpepe

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any exterior shots of the Sun. Our guarantee is on Deck 10 all the way forward and to the port side. On the deckplan, it looks like the area forward of our cabin is whited out, perhaps the bridge?

Anyhow, I know on other lines sometimes very forward balconies may be a hull balcony and not the plexiglas.

Anyone know for sure? Feel free to email as well.

Maria

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any exterior shots of the Sun. Our guarantee is on Deck 10 all the way forward and to the port side. On the deckplan, it looks like the area forward of our cabin is whited out, perhaps the bridge?

Anyhow, I know on other lines sometimes very forward balconies may be a hull balcony and not the plexiglas.

Anyone know for sure? Feel free to email as well.

Maria

All the balconies on the port and starboard sides of the Norwegian Sun are open. No framed balconies at all. Forward of these open balconies on most decks you'll find Oceanview cabins, instead of "framed" or "hulled" balconies. I bet NCL had more balcony cabins there instead of Oceanview cabins, even if they were "framed".

I hope this photo helps:

sun_ship2_atsea_web.jpg

All the balconies on the port and starboard sides of the Norwegian Sun are open. No framed balconies at all. Forward of these open balconies on most decks you'll find Oceanview cabins, instead of "framed" or "hulled" balconies. I bet NCL had more balcony cabins there innstead of Oceanview cabins, even if they were "framed".

I hope this photo helps:

sun_ship2_atsea_web.jpg

Thank you very much! It certainly does help. :)

Archived