HAL Cheerleaders UNITE! (fun post)

InTheWASide

I think Sean added a second leg, but it doesn't show up well on my monitor either.

No I didn't add a second leg.....my evil twin took over my screen name and took off with her other leg!

This is the same evil twin that stated that I was willing to wear a red bra and boxers on the Yum Yum cruise!! You gotta know I wouldn't suggest that myself!!!

No I didn't add a second leg.....my evil twin took over my screen name and took off with her other leg!

This is the same evil twin that stated that I was willing to wear a red bra and boxers on the Yum Yum cruise!! You gotta know I wouldn't suggest that myself!!!

How I wish I could come on the Yum Yum man cruise, reckon I would laugh my head off watching you all "legless" :D

Thanks Lisa, I can't wait either. I think you should pass the red hat around for tips for the balcony rent at the beginning of the cruise, before everyones tip money is gone! Might be enough for the deposit on the next cruise. Dogs and Guns, people are going to think you all are a clan from Idaho! Not a bad place to be, and laughing ones at that.

Just for you, Lisa!

Thanks John, I am so glad to see she has two legs now:)

attachment.php?attachmentid=53954&d=1187036555

She now has 2 legs to stand on:D

Is that a gun in her right hand?

If it is not a gun then she has a whole new problem one arm looks to be longer than the other:eek: Or just maybe with the Gun Toting Grandmas in Kiwi land they are one legged and long armed:D

Christine,

Perhaps everyone's exhausted from the weekend madness!

Christine, I copied your litttle cheerleader to my signature, hope you don't mind. It was too cute to pass up!!!

Peggy...

I was thinking the same thing. They are all exhausted from laughing so hard all weekend!:D

Glad you liked my little cheerleader in the signature...Lisa copied it too! :)

Archived