HAL Cheerleaders UNITE! (fun post)

InTheWASide

OH...see how you are!

I find you slippers

I find you avatars

and I even agree to lounge with you on Lisa's balcony

And what do I get??? HMMMMM

Don't even begin to think I will fetch you anything!:p

OK OK....I will do the difficult stuff like dialing the phone and ordering room service to be brought to Lisa's balcony so we don't have to leave our loungers.

Hammy I did the same thing last night got into bed and got the hysterical giggles...Huston thought it was something he did or didn't do...I lost it when Copper John called the one legged cheerleader Eileen...

Jeanne

So that must have been when you said "Huston,......... we have a problem" eh, Eileen?;)

Now you have done it hammy, the dog is laughing so hard he is wetting himself:eek:

redir?src=image&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.funmeetings.com%2FLaughing%2520Hound.jpg&moduleId=image_details.jsp.M&clickedItemDescription=Image Details

Lisa,

Stop with that dog pic! Everytime I look at it...I laugh my head off! How did you get that picture?

I would love to get my dogs to pose that way...it would be hysterical!:D

So that must have been when you said "Huston,......... we have a problem" eh, Eileen?;)

I am laughing so hard I have tears running down my face:D

Christine, Actually I just did an image search of Rolling on the floor laughing and this great picture popped up:cool:

OK OK....I will do the difficult stuff like dialing the phone and ordering room service to be brought to Lisa's balcony so we don't have to leave our loungers.

That reminds me....Lisa , don't forget to pack the phone extension cord so it will reach to your balcony, OK?

Talk about proper pre-planning..... :D

I Love it!!

Lisa..........Don't forget to bring a long telephone cord so you can bring the phone to the veranda. You are the Best!!! :D

:) Just thought of another use for Duct Tape......tape down Lisa's phone cord from her cabin out to her huge veranda so no one trips on it!!! You go Girl!

I am laughing so hard I have tears running down my face:D

Christine, Actually I just did an image search of Rolling on the floor laughing and this great picture popped up:cool:

Lisa,

What a great find! That pic is so hysterical. I just can't stop laughing when I look at it!:eek:

That reminds me....Lisa , don't forget to pack the phone extension cord so it will reach to your balcony, OK?

Yeah.... right!;)

Oh BTW, did you know that the doors to the verandah lock from the Inside:D

How much do you think they charge for a roomless cruise? Sounds like we will have all the modern conveniences on Lisa's balcony! I mean it is the Mexican Riviera...should be warm enough to sleep out on the deck!:D

Talk about proper pre-planning..... :D

I Love it!!

Lisa..........Don't forget to bring a long telephone cord so you can bring the phone to the veranda. You are the Best!!! :D

:) Just thought of another use for Duct Tape......tape down Lisa's phone cord from her cabin out to her huge veranda so no one trips on it!!! You go Girl!

Duct tape....(smacking forehead)....Thanks for reminding me Sail!

How much do you think they charge for a roomless cruise? Sounds like we will have all the modern conveniences on Lisa's balcony! I mean it is the Mexican Riviera...should be warm enough to sleep out on the deck!:D

Hmmmm.....good thinking.....You won't have to worry about showers either. Just make sure you are in the right spot when the crew hoses down the decks in the morning!

Archived