HAL Cheerleaders UNITE! (fun post)

InTheWASide

OH MY! I just can't be gone all evening....I am missing all this excitement! It took me forever to catch up and I am sitting here at 2 am laughing my head off. I think my dogs think I have lost it!:eek:

P.S. Hammy... these are dragon slippers. Richard thought my UCLA cheerleader icon looked like a Bimbo so while I am trying to find a replacement I figured I could get Sean used to the idea of wearing them on the YUM YUM Cruise! And I was debating on getting a pair myself...i thought maybe we could wear matching slippers while we are lounging on Lisa's baclony!:D

Ok! I decided you guys were having way too much fun for me not to join in. It wasn't so easy for me to figure out how to do this, and at first I picked one and found someone already had it, so back to the drawing board. I think I did it!:) And yes, I'm blonde.

Quite honestly if you want (and you probably DO NOT) MHO, I think you are all a little bit NUTS :p

But then I have ben unbalanced all my life :eek:

All I really want is a Kiwi avator :D

Val-

I love your new avatar!! :D Is that you, and what the heck are you toting??? :eek: Dang, I am going to be on thr Veendam that you fly into SF, I always look for reasons to get to my hometown!

Wow! Too Too Funny! Smoking Diapers in the Pool, One Legged Cheerleaders and Laughing Dog Area!!! Laughing and Fun are Wonderful Things.:D No CRANKY Puss allowed!!!

Looking forward to our Noordam cruise with

Lisa 4 weeks from today.

GO CHEERLEADERS!

ps My son wants to know who I'm spending so much time with on his laptop! No parental controls allowed.:p

Welcome Sean....we all now the feeling!

Yeah! You got your countdown clock syncronized!

I didn't redo the clock.....Lisa figured it was right so I left it alone.:)

Lisa I love the laughing dog!

I just went into the other room to help my Mom and I just burst out laughing again thinking about Hammy's question..."What happenned to her other leg?"!!

I head off to Church (one of us has to go there;) ) then decide I feel like clothes shopping since it is only 4 weeks till I cruise so wee if I can find something new for the Noordam. Then had to do my week stop at Trader Joes for fresh Salmon. Nope did not buy any @ Buck Chuck but Peggy I have a bottle of Berringers Sparkling White Zin in the frig for this evening. Oh Yes, I did find some clothes to buy at the Mall:D Had to get a new bathing suit for the Thermal Suite and found a very nice dressy pant suite for the night we plan to eat in the Pinnacle:D

OK now carry o with the foolishness

Sean, if you want help finding an avatar and placing it I can help you with that. Email me

Archived