Thursday Weigh-in 8/9/07

WeirdEyes

Happy Thursday, Losers! :D

How did you do this week with your weight loss? I stayed the same. It is OK...I'm no longer focusing on the scale. I've become too obsessed and need a break. ;)

Keep your good thoughts going to Belle. We miss you, Belle!

Good luck!

Freezey - Anyone can join in. The more we have the more accountability we have. I have not been posting here as I have not been trying to lose very hard(read as at all:o) We weigh in every Thursday. The thread is usually started fairly early in the morning. We are glad that you are here!

Hi everyone.

I didn't post last week as I was away on vacation. Of course a long weekend at friend's cottage - can only mean - DRINKING!:o

I think I did really well - :) only 3 beers the entire time (Lite beer too) and of course wine & vodka's too.

So - today I'm happy that the scale is at 140.0!!! (Total weight loss to date - 30 lbs!!!)

Two weeks ago I was 139.4 - but then I went right back upto 141 the very next day. :confused: (don't get discouraged winewanderer - slow & steady is all you have to think about - the 3 lbs will be gone in no time) So, at least I'm maintaining. I'd love to lose another 5 lbs before our cruise - we leave in 4 weeks. I think I'll do better once I get back to work next week and I have to be more regulars with my walking too.

Have a good week all.

Cindy

Thanks!

Congrats to this weeks losers..

I A wee bit of history..been chubby all my life..4 years ago I went on what I call the divorce diet and I lost 100 lbs...felt great, looked great

well I have found 35 of them and want to shed them again...

so my goal is 35 to lose I 'd like to do it fast ( as we all do)

So thanks for being the support...

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels..have a great week!

:D

Didn't post on Thursday as we were on a wonderful cruise. I did try to be good but managed to gain 6 pounds ... DH gained 4 and DS managed to lose 4 pounds!!! I'm hoping that some is water, but I am back on my diet and I hope that by Thursday at least 1 pound will be gone.

I think I'm going to put a deposit down for a cruise next August to keep up the motivation on this adventure of becoming even more healthy.

I'll talk to all next Thursday...Jan

Archived