Is sharing a soda card stealing?

Podorama

But what if, I do buy the card and never use it,(not even once, myself or anyone else) should they give me a refund for the cost of the card if I ask for such??

That's like saying, "What if I buy a shore excursion, but decide that morning to just not show up, because I would rather stay on the ship and hang out on the Lido deck? Should they give me a refund?" :rolleyes:

Of course not.

Uh huh :rolleyes:

If you buy the card and don't use it, that is your own fault... Carnival assumes that their passengers are smart enough only to buy things they are actually going to use. I know, that is an awfully hefty assumption...

Hmmm... lets see calling it stealing was, is used by many of the people who have 10000+ number of posts. Not my idea or term.

However, if it is stealing on my part to share the card and thus use more soda then Carinival intends, thus "stealing", then the obverse is also true. If I use less soda I should get a refund, or is it OK for Carnival to make extra profit from for service or product not provided?

So sharing a soda card, taking on booze is stealing (due to a loss of profit) but taking ones own pics (and removing the profit from the on board photography) is not, and if it is the removing the profit that is stealing, how does one differ from the other... the loss of profit is the same!

Do you do any bass fishing?

Getting soft drinks on your card or giving the card to others to use is stealing. It's no different than going to the Golden Corral, paying for one person to eat & that person sharing their food with another. Are you talking about someone takes a drink of your soda? I don't think you're going to hell. But if you're getting one card for the use of more than one person all the time, it blatant stealing. But hey, I smuggle in liquor so I'm not gonna judge! ;)

That's like saying, "What if I buy a shore excursion, but decide that morning that I would rather stay on the ship and hang out on the Lido deck? Should they give me a refund?" :rolleyes:

Of course not.

Different I think, a shore excursion is a perishable product of limited time, and quantity. If I don't go, and they refund me, that seat went unused thus a loss of profit. Such is not the case with not using a soda card, the soda did not go bad, the product was not lost or degraded due to my not using the product. The can of soda is still available to be sold. The two are not comparable.

Ok the cop in me says " Its wrong"......

The Mother of the three kids says "Save all the money you can".....

Hmmm....Which one will win Jekyll or Hyde ? :rolleyes: .....LOL......

LOL probably the mother of three-----

i know my boyfriend the father of 0 he would do that and hes a cop LMAO its only soda... lol

Is it furnished underneath your bridge??? :p

Can't believe I fell for it... The photograph thing should have given it away... **kicking myself**

No, this should have given it away:

You would be mistaken.... It's just a harmless little ol question.

Just a "harmless little ol question." Ohhhhhh, right...:rolleyes:

okay thats over exagerating just a little..:rolleyes:

Where do you draw the line?? Just how many people can you share the card with before you consider it "stealing" (or being a cheapskate)?? Or is it based on number of fills?

Where do you draw the line?? Just how many people can you share the card with before you consider it "stealing" (or being a cheapskate)?? Or is it based on number of fills?

i dont draw the line....i really dont think sharing your soda card is that big of a deal- ...

i even did it for people that werent in all inclusive at my resort in cancun- I got them drinks all the time...

u get caught oh well say sorry and act dumb like you didnt realize.....

Oh don't worry. After they find out you and dh/db share a soda...they will then start equating it to stealing fellow cruisers cameras:rolleyes:

LOL.. ridiculous...

its like buying a thing a french fries and saying NO YOU CANT HAVE ONE!

LOL.. ridiculous...

its like buying a thing a french fries and saying NO YOU CANT HAVE ONE!

See, I don't see that as the same either! LOL Since the same scenario with a soda card would be allowing someone a sip of your drink... not going to get their own drinks all week...

I don't care what you do... but Carnival is wise to many things, and I'm sure we'll see down the line how they make changes... and then just like the soda policy "glitch" a few months ago, people will be all up in arms and wonder how it happened... perhaps one couple shares and has just a few sodas... but there are those that buy one card for their 8 kids (yes, someone here posted about doing that), and it will be those kids that ruin the soda card experience for the rest of you that buy them....

i dont draw the line....i really dont think sharing your soda card is that big of a deal- ...

i even did it for people that werent in all inclusive at my resort in cancun- I got them drinks all the time...

u get caught oh well say sorry and act dumb like you didnt realize.....

I'm not trying to bag on you but do you realize what you are saying? It's like going to a Buffet, Paying for one plate and allowing your party of Six to share your plate. Can't you see how this is Stealing?

T

Archived