Why Did My Cabin Number Change?

ripleyroxy

We always thought a Guaranteed cabin was subject to change right up to the time of embarkation. There are many excellent travel agents. Just shop around. :)

Once you are assigned a stateroom it is yours..something is very wrong here..the last post was on the 15th..can you tell us what the outcome was??

Thanks,

Jan

>>>>>"All she says now is that's your cabin and I can't double check online with it being my first oceania cruise."

:D Actually you can check. Complete your pre-cruise online registration for each passenger. Once done you should be assigned an Oceania Club number. This number will be located on the registration form. It may take a day or so for this to appear.

Once armed with this number you can go to the Oceania Club, input the info and it will show your details.

Hope this helps

jd

This is my first with O and I am able to see my cabin info.

I assume you have registered with the O Club. This different from completing the cruise registration form.

During this process you create a user name (your e-mail address) and password. Then you will need to log on to O Club, click on My profile and your future cruise should be listed.

Well, I have registered for the O club and I don't see anything called my profile, I see a button that says my account. If I click that it shows my personal info and asks me to submit which I do then the next screen just is like the home page, no reservation.

It's been 1 day, do I wait? Did I skip something? Thanks for the assistance.

Thanks to all of you for suggesting that a Guarantee might make the room assigned go away.

We had initially booked a guarantee because there were no OS suites left. Once one became available, I made sure that Oceania gave me - in writing - the assigned room number. THEN I transferred it to a TA.

Since this is our first Oceania cruise, I am especially wary.

Roberta

Archived