Pray You Don"t Need Medical Attention On Crown Princess!!!

oraf7

Wizard-of -Roz,

Of course I know it is not spread by the water, I don't know if he definitely got the Novovirus, I diagnosed and treated the symptoms myself,since my DH is a very private person, and did not wish to see the MD on board. After reading other people's posts about their experience with the Crown Medical personnel, I know I did the right thing. I don't persoanlly think that their tap water is safer than the bottled water, but you are entitled to your own opinion,just like I feel that I am entitled to my own opinions and obsevations about anything that happened on the Crown Princess, since I was there, and sailed it twice in one year.

And, I've got to get this off my chest......My father, (who passed away), looked just like Jackie Gleason (if you can remember him). He stood over 6'2" and when he came in a room, you knew it! My dad was a "big" man; he raised 6 children and took care of my mother and both my grandfather's for most of his adult life. And, I might add; he did it with "style!" and "Grace!"

NO ONE ever looked at my dad with disrespect or like the MORON on this thread stated; as a "hefer!"

He was a highly respected business man who did a phenomenal job of taking care of his family and his extended family. He left the house at 6:00am and didn't return until after 10:00pm.

We all adored him! We all miss him! He had friends all over the world, who felt the same way! His funeral was attended by well over 100 people.

When people refer to overweight people as "hefers", my blood boils......

I'm glad I shared my dad, with most of you........

My mother got pneumonia (she has chronic pneumonia) on our first night of a Caribbean cruise. We called the doctor around midnight and he was up on deck to get her within about 20 minutes. He confined her to the medical facility for 5 days. The doctor was the crew's doctor and worked for Princess. Fortunately she received excellent service. Frankly it was the best care she's received in a hospital. 24 hour round the clock attention, ran lots of tests and great care. Cost us more then the cruise for this service, but she has medicare so we tried to get back as much as possible. Had we taken the insurance, it would have been paid for.

Unfortunate as the OPs situation was, I'm hoping that it was the debarkation services and not the norm.

I'm clsoing this mess down... geez:rolleyes: .... some people have no tact, couth, whatever you want to call it.. how in the world did this degenerate into such a judgmental, name calling bunch of drivel??? It never amazes me that people can be this way on the boards but apparently relatively civil on board ship since I've never seen anyone I knew tossed off for been embarassed by stuff like this...

Archived