Funniest review ever.

emdia43

For those who want to laugh.... and laugh.... take a look at the 7/7/07 review of Adventure of the Seas written by ancldaca.

It is hilarious and so interesting,I can't recommend it enough.

If there was a prize for best review EVER this should win.

Oh- don't read it at work,unless you want everyone wondering why you are laughing out loud- or with a mouth full of pop! :)

For those who want to laugh.... and laugh.... take a look at the 7/7/07 review of Adventure of the Seas written by ancldaca.

It is hilarious and so interesting,I can't recommend it enough.

If there was a prize for best review EVER this should win.

I guess that nobody in the thread knew that Ancldaca was actually the pen name of a famous author called William Shakespeare . . . .

Oh- don't read it at work,unless you want everyone wondering why you are laughing out loud- or with a mouth full of pop! :)

Did you know when you do this, you splorf?

I agree, cracking me up. Here is a small quote about him bringing liquor back onto the ship

I returned to the port, mailed postcards, and bought a bottle of liquor for a friend in Puerto Rico (JW Blue for $110 which included a beautiful blue leather carrying case). While I knew that the bottle would be confiscated, I mean held, by the ship’s staff, I found the way they handled this was extremely rude. They loudly screamed “liquor!!!!” several times as if someone had just brought aboard a musket or a long sword. Very tacky; very tacky and unbecoming. This will be the 2nd negative point I will be contacting the line for under separate cover - there must be a better way to handle this. Perhaps a staffed table where passengers could go to before stepping onboard…

Thank you so much. I find it difficult to express how much I enjoyed perusing your epistle detailing your adventures on the high seas. Your manner of phrasing and descriptive accounts are, by far, better reading than other reviews that I have had seen in the past. Early on in my travels I would maintain a daily journal and do some fine tuning after returning home, eventually typing it up and giving copies to friends who traveled vicariously thru my adventures. I, at first, thought my writings would be greeted like those pesky newsletters one receives at Christmas time, but soon learned that my readers actually enjoyed them. You have inspired me to make an attempt at renewing my journal keeping.

Thanks again for providing a bright spot in my otherwise boring day.

Robb (Cruise Critic screen name-Robb, I just could not come up with a cute alias, so settled on who I really am)

Archived