Do staterooms change?

crusin cowboy

I just looked on the Carnival website and was excited to see that there was a stateroom number given for my cruise in Oct. on the Carnival Conquest. The stateroom is #6451. It is right next to an elevator and towards the back of the ship. Being so close to the elevator concerns me because of the noise possibility from the elevators. Does anyone that is familiar with this ship know if this would be a problem? Also, is it better to be towards the front of the ship or the back? I would also be interested in knowing how set in stone these stateroom numbers are. We have 50 days before our cruise, so will this number change several times or not at all? Thanks for any information!!

We have 50 days before our cruise, so will this number change several times or not at all? Thanks for any information!!

Can only speak for myself, but will tell you that I have had a cabin assigned about 50 days out on 4 carnival cruises. None of them ever changed. Like I said.. not saying its not possible, but it never happened to me

it can change up til sailing- very unlikly though.

Cabins by the elevtprs are good place to be. You wont hear nothing from the elvaotr-- not even the little ding.

We are cruising with a baby next week on Liberty and booked 6443 which is directly across the hall from the elevator.

Now sailing with rude passengers-- that will be a different scenrio entirly and it wont matter where your cabin is located.

you are in a good place-- up a few decks and there is the lido.. down a few and there is the dining room. You can get to the front of the ship-- by going to the promanade deck.

We were on the Glory in May, right behind the main set of elevators. For the most part you will not hear a thing. The "worst" thing we heard was "ding" and "ding ding" from the elevators when the t.v. was off, no one was talking, and we were wide awake...otherwise, we didn't hear a thing.

We joked that by the end of the cruise, we finally realized one ding ment "up", two ment "going down"....

I don't think you'll have a problem at all.

There is only one cabin I hope to never book...it's in interior cabin that has a full wall against the hallway (rather than just the entry way) with bunk beds, immediately over the theatre. We met a couple with that room and they hated it! They could hear all the comedians, shows, etc. as if they were in the room with them. (And their room flooded the first night there from the a/c unit going out above them...YIKES!) However, that might be a good room for someone who likes to sleep during the day and party at night!

Enjoy your trip!!!!

I just looked on the Carnival website and was excited to see that there was a stateroom number given for my cruise in Oct. on the Carnival Conquest. The stateroom is #6451. It is right next to an elevator and towards the back of the ship. Being so close to the elevator concerns me because of the noise possibility from the elevators. Does anyone that is familiar with this ship know if this would be a problem? Also, is it better to be towards the front of the ship or the back? I would also be interested in knowing how set in stone these stateroom numbers are. We have 50 days before our cruise, so will this number change several times or not at all? Thanks for any information!!

We are on at the same time. I have already gotten my cabin assignment too. I do hope mine doesn't change. I am actually happy with the cabin location. :)

See you on the ship.

Archived