A Tuesday Good Morning To You ALL!

Belle

It's me again..posting to you, asking how your doing!

So...How are you doing?

Enjoying your summer?

Dieting?

Losing?

Staying the same?

Or gaining a little? (had to ask that one)

Who's been away on land trips?

Cruises in your future?

Or are you home from one?

Who's got a new boyfriend..or husband?

New children or grandkids in the family?

Sold or bought a new house?

Bought a new car?

Have I asked enough questions?

Should be enough to keep this board going if everyone answered me! LOL

Seriously..I hope EVERYONE.. is having a GREAT Summer!

Take Care and Keep Enjoying!

And a good morning to you too. :) I have some news! We have a new baby in our house......of the furry kind. Sushi is a 6 week old shih tzu/lhasa apso that is as cute as a button. Too bad her play time starts at 3AM. :eek: Needless to say, I'm pooped. :o

Beth

Hi Belle! I have to answer a "no" to all of your questions. Our next big trip will be on the Navigator of the Seas May 28, 2005. We are taking a little trip to Lexington, KY to watch Alabama play football in October. Does that count? LOL

Beth, congrats on your new baby! I have a Pekapoo that looks just like a Shih Tzu and they are adorable dogs. I'm sure your baby is beautiful. How about posting a picture?

Have a great day! :)

WOW! There isn't anything new happening around here. The summer flew by and my son started the 7th grade last week. Other than that...nothing new!

Staying the same lately weight wise, but that isn't a bad thing for me. Still staying pretty strict on my WOE even though I'm basically maintaining now. I love to tell people how I managed to lose 28 pounds and, so far, have been able to keep it off! :D I little gloating there!

No cruise booked.....yet! But I will book one very soon because if I don't have one to look forward to I'll lose my mind! :eek:

Glad to have you back Belle!

Lynn

It's me again..posting to you, asking how your doing!

So...How are you doing?

Enjoying your summer?

Dieting?

Losing?

Staying the same?

Or gaining a little? (had to ask that one)

Who's been away on land trips?

Cruises in your future?

Or are you home from one?

Who's got a new boyfriend..or husband?

New children or grandkids in the family?

Sold or bought a new house?

Bought a new car?

Have I asked enough questions?

Should be enough to keep this board going if everyone answered me! LOL

Seriously..I hope EVERYONE.. is having a GREAT Summer!

Take Care and Keep Enjoying!

:::sigh:::: this summer has flown by. I can't believe it's already close to the end of August. To answer some of your questions, Belle:

Yes, I've lost weight. I'm trying to stay where I am now.

No new boyfriends or husbands (who has time?).

I have my cruise in just over a year, but that's all that's planned right now.

I'll be moving in around six weeks -- I thought the house was sold, but the deal fell through.

I've been out of the loop since going under the knife July 22. This is the first day I have been able to get on since. I'm up about 10 pounds since then and am leaving on a 15 day cruise 9/5/04. Had hoped to lose ten before going and was doing good. Now I'm leaving 20 pounds heavier than had hoped.

But, I still am down 70 pounds from 18 months ago and I will be on that ship. So, all will be good.

Your health comes first Melody. Don't worry, the weight will come off. I put on 14 lbs after my surgery last year and it's gone. Not through anything I did. It was the inactivity that did it for me. Once you start moving around again, it will be gone all by itself.

Beth

Melody---its Linda(Angel In Florida) so glad to hear from you. Please if you have the time, post over on the April Challenge Thread. Many of your old friends are looking for you. Don't worry about the weight it will come off once you are feeling like yourself again. Enjoy your cruise.

Belle, I'm slowing loosing. I seem to keep yo-yoing with those same stupid 5lbs. I am going a way on the 29th of this month with DH to our timeshare on the beach at Daytona for a week. We will be celebrating our 31 wedding anniversary on the 31, so no---no new husbands, too much invested in this one to start again:eek: . Besides I do love him. Am looking to book a short cruise in 2005 and then maybe just maybe a week long cruise to Alsaka in 2006.:D

Archived