Is anyone on here cruising on n727 in sept on the sun

Hi aussiescouser. Welcome to the cruise family. Have you checked the roll call section? You may find others have started one for your cruise. If not ---you start one. Is this your 1st cruise?DH and I did our 1st this Feb. WE had a ball. Booked for Feb2009. Suexxx

Hi maxx, i am actually cruising with 3 other cruise virgins aswell, my mum, dad and sister. The wife didnt want to go on another as she was violently ill the first time we cruised and thought she would give this one a miss...

i know im first sitting but not sure at which dining room as yet and im in m128 right next to the laundry, hoping this is not going to be the cruise from hell up with washing machines going all night, but im sure the laundry has opening and closing hours not that i spend much time in my cabin anyway...very very excited now cant wait to get onboard, i think it makes it that much more exciting going with people that have not been before as you know how excited they are, anyway thats all for now cya:)

My memory from last cruise...the washing machines were very limited due to breakdowns. And yes, I stood in line outside the laundry too.

Hopefully it won't be that bad.

we were upgraded from main to upper. That was a surprise for us.

We are 4 females who plan to have a great time. Left the hubbies at home!

we will now be getting to the ship by 10am as we are worried about APEC restrictions.

Maxx i hope you dont mind me saying this but i wonder if it is a good thing you have your cabin number on there seeing as you are single women.

You just do not know who might be reading this, hope i dont let my paranoid feelings get in the way.

Sorry could not think of a better way to put that

Maxx i hope you dont mind me saying this but i wonder if it is a good thing you have your cabin number on there seeing as you are single women.

You just do not know who might be reading this, hope i dont let my paranoid feelings get in the way.

Karon,

I think the Australian cruise dictionary calls those passengers to be concerned about "men of interest". Good advice, it does pay to be careful.

Cheers

Geoff

There is always at least one machine broken down in that laundry I think. :o

It is supposed to shut at 10pm and last load at 9.30 or something but I am not sure how they supervise or lock the door. I have been in 116 and also 120, whilst they are not beside the laundry there was no problem with rowdy queues or anything.

Good advice....now can anyone help me delete this info? I can't find the edit button.

I didn't really think about the implications of my message.

Good advice....now can anyone help me delete this info? I can't find the edit button.

Maxx, maybe the upgrade fairy will come and it won't matter:D

Chez

xx

Hi Maxx,

You can report your own post by clicking the little red triangle at the top right corner of the post. Ask the moderators nicely if they could remove those details for you.

Cheers

Geoff

Archived