Legend Balconies-Do they they have removable partitions?

wildaboutmickey

When we sailed on the Legend, the doors can be opened -- but whichever way they swing that person's balcony doors will be partially blocked by the partition. It does enhance having the ability to go from cabin to cabin through the outside. Normally they won't open them until after the ship sets sail.

The Legendd should have dividers that are removed. But some only open.. it will depend on where the door to the cabin is located.

Only a limited amount of dividers can be removed from this class ship and people from both cabins make the request at the pursers desk-- this should be your first stop when you get onboard

Ok is there confusion here or what?

On the Conquest, Triumph and Destiny class the dividers open to the bulkhead resulting some cabins getting the door blocked. I made a diagram showing this

*****Conquest%20Deck%20plans.htm

On the Legend (Spirit class) the dividers open to the rail.......resulting in partial blocked view but has no bearing on the balcony door from the cabin being blocked.

At least on my Miracle cruise

2296923060043811933S600x600Q85.jpg

Am I missing something else?

Ahh, on the miracle the aft on deck 4 were removed. taken off completly. (where it was stored I have no idea.) the one we had on the 7 was not able to open at all. Maybe the aft ones are different from the side. Same with the Extended balconies.

ALso- the handicapped cabin ones-- are they different too?

Spirit class balconies are completly different from the rest

Ahh, on the miracle the aft on deck 4 were removed. taken off completly. (where it was stored I have no idea.) the one we had on the 7 was not able to open at all. Maybe the aft ones are different from the side. Same with the Extended balconies.

ALso- the handicapped cabin ones-- are they different too?

Spirit class balconies are completly different from the rest

Thanks for clearing that up.....haven't been aft yet on the Spirit class.

Archived