How far is Dennery from the Cruise Port??

668kris

I am thinking of going with Palm Services Canopy Tours - they quoted me $65 without transfer and $85 with transfer from the cruise port.

Do you think a cab will be cheaper. Anyone know the area?

Anyone recomend a different canopying company??

Ideas / thoughts appreciated!!

It took us maybe 45 minutes to get there the last time...and we stopped for a photo op. We are scheduled with Frank and have the $85 price which includes dropping us off at a beach when we are done.

Does Frank stay with you at the beach or pick you up after and take you back to the port?? I got his email back confirming our reservation and have heard great things about him - so this beach stop is now a Bonus!!

668kris

No, at the beach he will drop us off there instead of the ship. If we have him come back for us, it is $10pp. I have heard we should just grab a taxi with others and it will run around $5-6 each. If we decide to have him get us, we just give him a time to pick us up.

We also plan to ask him to make a short stop by the fire station on the way to Dennery. It's a great spot for a Kodak moment! BTW...you will love the ziplines!

Archived