Nile Cruise for under 50 plus

Muskoka2

Absolutely one of the best trips we have ever done. I think anyone would fit in-except for very small children. It was a very intense trip in that we were busy all the time-needed to rest up after we got home but I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Absolutely one of the best trips we have ever done. I think anyone would fit in-except for very small children. It was a very intense trip in that we were busy all the time-needed to rest up after we got home but I would do it again in a heartbeat.

to Greece and Turkey etc.

that is one thing I was concerned about the Nile...might be too busy and physical. I like to have time to absorb /savour my surroundings before moving on too fast.

On another board they are saying there are armed guards with you as you travel. Is that correct? Also that it is extremely touristy and thus busy. Too many boats to dock properly...have to climb from one to the other etc. to get to the dock. Are these rumours or facts Thanks.

On our trip in Feb of this year, we also had armed guards. We had thre groups on our boat--Uniworld, Trafalger and Insight. We had people in their 40's thru 80's. Age didn't seem to matter. The pace was very doable. Our guide Akrem was very conscious of the slow movers. Cairo and the Valley of the Kings were the only crowded places. The weather was lovely. Don't hesitate to do it!! Read The River God by Wilbur Smith, it is allabout the area in which you'll travel. Pat

Archived