I can't believe this has happened

mare s.

I don't really mind the uncovered balconies, although covered are my preference...I'm just a bit concerned about noise from Club Fusion, but our traveling companions (who were with us on the Sapphire Sydney/Auckland cruise) today reminded me that, at least on our past cruise, Club Fusion was dead at night...I wonder if the bingo players make a lot of noise???

I don't really mind the uncovered balconies, although covered are my preference...I'm just a bit concerned about noise from Club Fusion, but our traveling companions (who were with us on the Sapphire Sydney/Auckland cruise) today reminded me that, at least on our past cruise, Club Fusion was dead at night...I wonder if the bingo players make a lot of noise???

Since you are on the Starboard side you should have little or no noise from Club Fusion due to the fact that the only thing above you will be the entrance, couches and chairs. The Port Side has all the noise since the stage and band are on that side.

Congratulations on getting back on your cruise! I would recommend that you keep the Emerald Deck mini unless your TA can upgrade you to a full suite. We were in E-719 on the Diamond, starboard side, and never heard a thing from Club Fusion. As Mike A said, all the noisy stuff is on portside.

Thanks to Mike and critterchick....I sent an email to the TA telling him we're happy to keep the Emerald starboard minis....but I did suggest that Princess could make us very happy by giving us some on-board credit...I suspect there's slim chance of this, though. I'm just pleased that things have worked out (although still some worry as we've still not seen it in writing and it's not on the cruise personalizer yet)

mare

Archived