Majesty OV/8 stateroom ?

I have sailed on Sovereign OV/8 and have a res. on Majesty OV/8 for November. My question - for a couple, do they really put the two beds together next to the window? ? ? If so how does the lucky person next to the window get out in the middle of the night for a potty stroll? :cool:

I was talking to my DH about this last night and said if this is the case we may have to sleep seperate (bummer). I am just about recovered from a very bad back/leg nerve problem and I'm not up to acrobatics to get in and out of bed.(MAYBE I'll take the risk once I'm in the bed) ;) .

Oh, two more quick ?s

Is there one formal night and 3 casual nights at dinner?

What is the final word about bringing wine on board for the Dining Room?

Thanks for your help.

That's how our beds were set-up (for a double), hubby had to crawl over me to get in bed! Plus, you had to kneel on the bed to see out of the window. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

On a 4-night, there is only 1 formal night.

I've never brought any wine or liquor onboard (we always fly, and it's too much hassle) but I don't think they allow it. Of course, folks do manage to get it on somehow!

If they have adopted the same procedures as the Monarch, they can put the beds together lengthwise out into the cabin. You could always request this and print out this photo and take it with you. It is MUCH nicer than the old way they did it with one person directly under the window.

2227953760046215528S425x425Q85.jpg

If they have adopted the same procedures as the Monarch, they can put the beds together lengthwise out into the cabin. You could always request this and print out this photo and take it with you. It is MUCH nicer than the old way they did it with one person directly under the window.

2227953760046215528S425x425Q85.jpg

I was on the Majesty a couple of weeks ago and this is what it looked like for us.

Thanks, that looks better, but you still have one person up against the wall. wonder if it can go in the middle, even if only 1 foot on each side.

Oh, well it will be GREAT, because I'm on a cruise :D

thanks for the pic, ML

Archived