Airport to Langham Hotel Auckland

kmb4567

Can anyone tell me about how much taxi would cost from Auckland airport to Langham.

The airport to central city taxi fare is approximately NZ$50.00 - NZ$65.00.

There will be plenty of taxis available on leaving the terminal. Just head to the left.

My advice is to lookout for either Co-op (Co Operative)Taxis, or Corporate Cabs.They will have their own line at the departure point and just check the price to the city beforehand.There are lots of other taxi companies but these two are the best and are up to standard.

The airport to central city taxi fare is approximately NZ$50.00 - NZ$65.00.

There will be plenty of taxis available on leaving the terminal. Just head to the left.

My advice is to lookout for either Co-op (Co Operative)Taxis, or Corporate Cabs.They will have their own line at the departure point and just check the price to the city beforehand.There are lots of other taxi companies but these two are the best and are up to standard.

spot on .... good comments KK

We rode in the Limo when we went there in Nov. '06 and I'm not sure of the cost but it was a BMW with a bar in the back. I wish we would have tried it, but we thought it was a little early in the morning. I realize now I probably will never get the opportunity again. It was great. The Langham is a very nice and an expensive place to eat. We will stay there again if we ever go back.

Archived