Why can't I enroll in Crown and Anchor?

jimd909

Every time I try I get the following error message:

We were not able to complete your request for Crown & Anchor enrollment. Please try again later.

I've been trying since yesterday. How long after your first cruise do you have to wait to enroll?

Thanks.

Every time I try I get the following error message:

We were not able to complete your request for Crown & Anchor enrollment. Please try again later.

I've been trying since yesterday. How long after your first cruise do you have to wait to enroll?

Thanks.

Source: RCI FAQ

Or enroll by calling the Crown & Anchor Society at 800-526-9723 or faxing 305-373-4394. If you are outside the U.S. and Canada, call 316-554-5951. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 9 AM-11 PM and Saturday through Sunday 10 AM-8 PM EST. Just make sure to have information about your previous cruise(s) on hand: ship name(s) and sail date(s).

That part of the RCCL web site is one of the worst in the known universe. It took four months to post our last cruise and that happened only because I called and emailed asking for a correction. Right now, it lists five cruises in one part, four in another and me as a Gold level cruiser.

They have been "improving" the site for a year, I believe, with no noticeable effect.

I would call them and register that way and keep hounding them until you get the actual membership cards. Relying on the web site is fraught with trouble.

Cheers

They are having issues with their internet. I have not been able to access my savings coupons or my past history and although they apologized I was told there was nothing they could do about it presently. I would call C&A and sign up over the phone. Good luck.

I was told by a nice Diamond Plus lady that our web pages were not a priority and they didn't know if/when they would ever be.

Neither my cruise history nor credits have been shown for weeks.

I created a page for my wife and her history and credits are there even tho her credits are wrong.

I created another page for myself and still don't have a history or credit info.

Nice how they take care of their customers.

• 6 years later...

Bumping this thread from 2007 because I've been getting the same error message as the OP:

"We were not able to complete your request for Crown & Anchor enrollment. Please try again later."

That's since yesterday. Ok, ok, I'm in Brazil and I'll find a way to call them, even if I have to use Skype (where's my password?).

Still... Seriously, RCI? Since 2007?!?!?!?

I would call them and register that way and keep hounding them until you get the actual membership cards. Relying on the web site is fraught with trouble.

Cheers

Membership cards? We're platinum and have never received membership cards. should we have???

Membership cards? We're platinum and have never received membership cards. should we have???

Just a reminder: this is a 2007 thread.

Many things may have changed since then (though yours is a valid question, of course, and I can't answer because I have no idea).

My apologies if there was any confusion.