LUGGAGE TAGS...when do you...

terboo

we got our RCCL luggage tags in our docs today.

We are doing a precruise in miami. when do we put the luggage tags on?

We were wondering if we wait until we are leaving the hotel going to the pier or put them on before we leave home?

We were wondering if it would be confusing to have our personal luggage tag and RCCL tags and Delta airline tags.:confused:

When do you guys tag your luggage?

thanks for you help!

terboo:p

we got our RCCL luggage tags in our docs today.

We are doing a precruise in miami. when do we put the luggage tags on?

We were wondering if we wait until we are leaving the hotel going to the pier or put them on before we leave home?

We were wondering if it would be confusing to have our personal luggage tag and RCCL tags and Delta airline tags.:confused:

When do you guys tag your luggage?

thanks for you help!

terboo:p

We never put the cruise tags on our luggage before we leave home. We put the cruise tags on before leaving the hotel for the pier, and remove the airline tags. That way there is no confusion with three different tags. Just our personal tag, and the cruise tag.

I was curious about this too.

I am flying to my cruise in November as a first time experience. I hate flying and the poor service of the airlines, so I always drive from Cincinnati to Florida.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will put mine on at the hotel the morning we sail.

Dave

Never have anything on your luggage (when flying) except the destination tag from the airlines! Even then, they sometimes have trouble figuring out where the bags are supposed to go! Don't confuse them by adding the ship's tags! Wait until you get your luggage from the airline, and THEN take off the airline tags and put on the ship's tags.

Archived