Shuttle from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami airport

lazycruzer

Has anyone used a shuttle service from the port in Ft. Lauderdale to Miami airport-domestic departures? Will be travelling with 5 seniors, 1 is 82 years, disembarking 10/11/07, Coral Princess after 15 day panama canal Will have lots of suitcases,maybe 10 pieces. Never been to this port. We leave from San Francisco. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I know the area, lived there 13 years until recently, but Im not sure which shuttle service you are on. Is it Princess or an independent limo? I used the one from Princess and they were filling up those busses pretty fast, one to Miami airport and one to Ft. Lauderdale airport. I dont think you would have to wait more than 15 - 30 minutes to load a bus and start to the airport if its a cruiseline shuttle.

there is more info on shutle choices on the east coast departures thread.

was looking for independent service. Didn't realize Princess offters service to Miami Airport. Might just be easier to try Princess. Wasn't sure how to inform limo/private shuttle on disembarkation time. Never know what the disembarkation colors translate to real time. Can you ask pursur for disembarkation time last nite of cruise?

Archived