Any ideas for a house rental pre cruise on oahu?

ski ninja

Our Family is looking for a house rental on Oahu pre-cruise in May 08. I am trying to find a company or agency that is reliable. I've heard lots of stories of people renting only to find out the place they rented had been poorly taken care of and in bad shape.

Has anyone done this or have suggestions on where we could look to book?

• Administrators
Our Family is looking for a house rental on Oahu pre-cruise in May 08. I am trying to find a company or agency that is reliable. I've heard lots of stories of people renting only to find out the place they rented had been poorly taken care of and in bad shape.

Has anyone done this or have suggestions on where we could look to book?

We use www.vrbo.com (vacation rentals by owner) when we travel and want to rent a condo or house. We've not been disappointed. To the mod, I hope it's okay to mention that site -- it's not a particular agency or a particular owner -- it's a conglomeration of many people who have rental property.

I am glad you are renting a house in Oahu. We have had such great experiences and is so much better than hotels.

We have used vrbo.com. You are actually communicating with the owners. But this is alot more work and unpredictable.

We have stayed in four houses and also this time. We love hawaii-beachhomes.com

It is a management company but they have wonderful houses that are professionally cleaned before new tenants. I have never been disappointed!

We have stayed in Diamond Head area, Wainamalo, and several on North Shore. All of been excellent and each location offers a different Hawaii aloha feeling.

There is also vacation homes.com

Have a great week,

Karin in Oklahoma

anitainwa- I tried to email you and it came back undeliverable. Did you type your address in wrong? I am interested in what you know.

Thanks

Ski Ninja ~ ~ I believe it should be comcast.com- - - she had put comast.com Put the "c" in comcast and it should go through.

Aloha, Patti

anitainwa- I tried to email you and it came back undeliverable. Did you type your address in wrong? I am interested in what you know.

Thanks

Ski Ninja ~ ~ I believe it should be comcast.com- - - she had put comast.com Put the "c" in comcast and it should go through.

Aloha, Patti

Archived