LIVE from Radiance OTS in Alaska

GMoney

Hello everyone! We are sailing toward the Hubbard Glacier, and since the weather is stormy, the seas are swelling, and the internet is magically free, I thought I'd take a minute a post. I will not, however, have as many posts as Merced Mike. :D

This is day 25 of my 29 day Alaska adventure. The first 15 were on land, and the last 14 are B2B cruises on Radiance. I'll post a lot more when I return, but the entire experience has been incredible. Everything has worked out almost perfectly, and that's due in no small part to the advice and comments of many of you, so I just wanted to say thanks!

I will say that I much preferred the land part of my tour, which I'm very glad I did independently.

Well, more to come when I get home...

Patrick, thanks for the post. Can't wait to hear all about your trip. Pictures included? I hope so. :)

Have a safe return home.

Karen

Thanks for your nice comments. Yes - there will be lots of pictures, taken with my serviceable but basic Canon Elph. I have never seen cameras like some people have here in AK!!!

Hi Patrick...glad to hear you are having a great time but I must admit I'm a bit jealous you are still there and I'm back home! Keith and I enjoyed our whale watching excursion with you, Stephen and Michelle in ISP. Got a couple of great group shots and an AWESOME video complete with a faintly heard expletive compliments of Stephen! BTW, check on him every now and then and make sure he knows what he's doing! ;)

Nice meeting you and may our sailings cross again one day.

Trudy

Hi Patrick...glad to hear you are having a great time but I must admit I'm a bit jealous you are still there and I'm back home! Keith and I enjoyed our whale watching excursion with you, Stephen and Michelle in ISP. Got a couple of great group shots and an AWESOME video complete with a faintly heard expletive compliments of Stephen! BTW, check on him every now and then and make sure he knows what he's doing! ;)

Nice meeting you and may our sailings cross again one day.

Trudy

Hi Guys - It was great to meet you both as well. That whale watching was amazing! I'm so glad you're photos and video weren't ruined. :D Talk to you more when I get back.

Archived