you know you're home from the cruise when...

johno95

....you step on the scale and you're 10 pounds heavier!:D

....you've received a citation from City Code Enforcement that your grass is a foot tall and must be mowed!:o

....you have to make your own omelet, or settle for dry cereal.:(

....your pet cat avoids you for several hours!:mad:

you try as HARD as you can, but you just can't quite re-create that wind tunnel thing from having your balcony door AND the cabin door open at the same time!!:D

You decorate your front door and you get an anonymous letter from the home owner's association asking you to take the decorations down since it currently isn't an official holiday!:eek:

You find a piece of plywood to prop up against your porch so that you can pretend you are walking on a gangplank, which once again gets you a note from your HA association!!:mad: :D

you try as HARD as you can, but you just can't quite re-create that wind tunnel thing from having your balcony door AND the cabin door open at the same time!!:D

You decorate your front door and you get an anonymous letter from the home owner's association asking you to take the decorations down since it currently isn't an official holiday!:eek:

You find a piece of plywood to prop up against your porch so that you can pretend you are walking on a gangplank, which once again gets you a note from your HA association!!:mad: :D

OMG Sheri, you're killin' me I'm on the board of our HOA and THAT is hilarious!

Happy Sails!!

Romy

Haha!! Funny!! I have a HOA where I live, but they are new and not strict! Of course, if I had DONE the things i mentioned, they MIGHT be!!:D :D

LOL!!! We're pretty laid back here too, must be a TX and CO thing;) .

Happy Sails!!

Romy

LOL!!! We're pretty laid back here too, must be a TX and CO thing;) .

Happy Sails!!

Romy

LOL! Well, my HOA is new, only a year old or so, and I HOPE they are laid back, because I have lived here almost 2 years and STILL don't have bushes in my flower beds yet!!:eek: Finally am getting the people who installed the water sprinklers to get back out here and work on THAT, then those bushes are goin' in!!:D

You know you're home when you sit at your computer before you unpack so you can start planning the next cruise...

Hear Hear..I booked my next cruise 1 day after I returned..LOL.

Oh, to also add to the thread..

When you realize that there is no more 24/7 room service, such a drag when you have to cook something at 2 am.

Archived