Towel Animals!!

Ok, admit it. You all love them and look forward to going to the cabin in the evening to see the latest creation, right? And how many of you have tried to recreate them when you got back home? Now here's your chance...post your towel animal pictures so the rest of us can try to recreate them!!:D

DSCF0011.jpg

Hey Everyone,

My Daughter loves them and so do we. She's 3 and we just got off of the Freedom of the Seas from August 19-26. She even messed up her armadillo one and asked Solomon, our cabin stewart to fix it. She slept with them every night :) We're booked on the Navigator for January, only us this time, even though Angie was an absolute angel, I've never seen her behave so well, it was still work. The cruise in January is only a 4 night, to Cozumel and 2 days at sea, it's going to be sooooo relaxing :) We can't wait. Anyway, I don't know if anyone wants to know but I have a scrapbook paper pieces ebay business and I have 3 of the towel animals that I made (A Swan, Elephant & Monkey, the monkey is my favorite :) I'll attach a picture of my DD and the monkey one :) Hope you all like it.

Gina

1691863320_AngiewithSwanTowelAnimal.jpg.7860e94a89db7c0b2215d5ecd5cb7911.jpg

820581223_TowelAnimalsebay.jpg.c45283275dab0ea4313383dae8c73c49.jpg

Archived