Did You Receive Your Invitation?

olderpilot

Recieved mine yesterday and seeing that we will be just returning from the Oosterdam we can't just turn around and come back for another. But then again maybe I could get hubby just to hang out in Ft. Lauderdale until the 2nd:cool: :cool:

Deb

Recieved mine yesterday and seeing that we will be just returning from the Oosterdam we can't just turn around and come back for another. But then again maybe I could get hubby just to hang out in Ft. Lauderdale until the 2nd

How long would the wait be??? :D

Got it, trashed it. Besides the problem of flying from California for a 3-day cruise, the last time (last fall) we were in HMC I didn't even get off the boat! But I did have the Volendam (mostly) to myself for the day!!:rolleyes:

Funny how this mass mailing went to so many people, but we don't get the same coverage for other promos.

Because it ain't a promo. Not at $146 per day per pax for an outside. No thank you, Stein. This is an offer I can refuse.

Not only will I not go, this sailor has even in the past turned down a FREE Windjammer cruise. The cost of airfare, plus the inflexibility in dates (the Windjammer thing was on a sort of standy, space-available basis) usually make these opportunities a no-go for me.

We looked at it and thought it would be a good idea to go 3 days early since we are already going to be on the Westerdam Dec 5th cruise but at $146 a day for an outside cabin this really is not a very good deal just to go to HMC.

I checked the cabins and both of the penthouses are available so he isn't staying in one of those. I think the crew quarters are probably it.

WOW - I checked last night and both are now gone. I figured for sure he would be staying in one of them.

How funny is it that his last name is Kruse. :)

We are thinking about going and I'm interested in the aft Cat. S staterooms - do they really have wrap around balconies? Can anyone list pros and cons on these aft staterooms.

Thanks,

Joni

I recieved this info also.

However, I will be on a cruise during that time and also live on the West Coast.

If I were not already on a cruise I would still not pay for airfare or waste a free ticket, to go on a 3 day cruise anyway.

Just received an e-mail invitation for a 3 day President's Cruise to Half Moon Cay. Looks like they are using the Westerdam to preview the new venues at HMC. Since that is the weekend of the Army-Navy game I'll be in Philadelphia.

Anyway, here's your chance to put your money where your mouth (or keyboard) is and bend Mr. Kruse's ear!

Dec 2-5.

Received the invitation too. We will just be returning from the Volendam on 11/16 and then heading out on another vacation on 12/10 so this isn't even an option for us. We've taken a 3-day disney cruise and although we found it to be enjoyable, it was way too short, you were just being welcomed aboard and seemed liked minutes later they were saying pack your things it's time to go! I did like the fact they were doing a day at sea and not stopping at Nassau like most 3 or 4 day cruises see to do. I too didn't find the prices listed on the invitation to be much of an incentive ... but, I'm sure they will not have any problems filling the ship..folks within driving distance and locals will proably find it an enjoyable weekend mini-vacation.

We will be at half moon cay on 11/15..wonder if the improvements/additionals will be finished by then?

Peggy Sue

Archived