March 2008 cruise advice please!

joejo

Hello,

I am looking to cruise out of Miami or FtLauderdale within the 1st 2 weeks of March 2008. We want to fly close to there to see a friend and take a cruise at the same time :) I am now cross eyed with all of the choices!!!

We have previously cruised the Miracle out of Tampa and loved it!! Could not find a flaw!

We just can't narrow it down because we want to go everywhere!

Any advice? (besides searching, lol) I am on information overload and hoping for someone who has a clear favorite or reason to do one side over the other (eastern vs western) or a favorite POC.

Thanks!

Joanne

We are cruising the Eastern Carribean March 15 - 22 out of Miami on March 15. If you are a past carnival cruiser or a veteran you can get a good discount. Check it out. The Triumph is a great ship. This will be a spring break cruise with lots of fun. It will not be a laid back trip.

We're cruising on the Valor in March...I think it's a great initerary. Belize, Roatan, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. A lot of fun things to do and 4 ports! The ports are my favorite part, so maybe I'm a little bias. I've heard great things about this itinerary (actually all the things I've heard were about the original itinerary that included Costa Maya instead of Cozumel, but this seems just as good to me).

Good luck making a decision...I know it's hard. I'd love to go on them all! :p

Liberty is a great ship! Come join us on March 15 out of FLL. Headed to Cozumel, Costa Rica, and Panama!! It is spring break time so you might want to consider that also. It doesn't bother us but some it does when there are a lot of children/and or partyiers!! This is a 8 night so we will have 4 sea days!!

How about the Miracle Feb 27th, 2008. Southern caribbean 8 day cruise.

St. martin, St. Lucia, St. Kitts. We even have a CC group going as well.

If you liked the Miracle , Why not try her again to completely different ports.

Later , Ev

Archived