LIVE From the Mariner Of The Seas 9-16-2007

skyking

Hello All,

We are about 35minutes from leaving our house here in Orlando to head over to Port Canaveral to board the beautiful Mariner for the 4th time. Stay tuned today for LIVE updates....For those who have never seen my LIVE posts I post from Treo as I walk around the ship, and drink the drink of the day. STAY TUNED to this post.

Welcome aboard cruisingwithtim

We are here onboard the Mariner now. We got here at 11am to find long lines waiting to go through security, but once through we were onboard by noon with NO issues...I am standing at the bar located at café promenade as it is the only bar open right now. the windjammer is still closed because they had a surprise health inspection this morning...a few cruisers are upset about the fact they can't get food. but I could care less...im happy to be on this ship again..its almost like home...be back once the rooms open up.

I will be on the ship on the 14th of October! I'm looking forward to sailing on her-this will be the first time on the Mariner. We will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary--

Are you doing the Eastern or the Western itinerary? We will be on the Eastern route.

Let me know which nights are formal nights, and MUST DO things. Any little bit of information will be helpful !!!

Thanks is advance.

Have a great cruise!

Trish

I will be on the ship on the 14th of October! I'm looking forward to sailing on her-this will be the first time on the Mariner. We will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary--

Are you doing the Eastern or the Western itinerary? We will be on the Eastern route.

Let me know which nights are formal nights, and MUST DO things. Any little bit of information will be helpful !!!

Thanks is advance.

Have a great cruise!

Trish

As will myself, DW and MIL/FIL.

As far as formal nights, on MOS (Western), the formal nights are usually Monday and Thursday.

hello all,

just had the life boat drill

heading back to the cabin...im drunk....sail away in 20 min

Took you long enough to get drunk!! LOL :D

You are really multitasking....TREO-ing and drinking, plus mustering? I'm still not sure if you are additcted to the TREO, obsessive/compulsive or just a little nuts...oh wait, you said drunk!

Well, have a great cruise......watch your step. Is there a law against TWS? (treoing while sailing??)

Thanks is advance.

Have a great cruise!

Trish

We are going on the October 14 cruise too. The formal nights on Eastern are on Monday and Friday.

As will myself, DW and MIL/FIL.

As far as formal nights, on MOS (Western), the formal nights are usually Monday and Thursday.

Are all of you registered for the Meet N Mingle? I think there are 94 people now registered. I'm not sure if I have seen you on the roll call, but it's quite active. If you have been on, sorry I missed you. If not, please join us.

The live posts from the ship are great. Makes me want time to go by even faster. See y'all onboard.

The last time you said you were drunk was August 28th at 5:34 pm.

It's early for you.

Be careful. Love live reports. Can't wait for Jan 13th...

Thanks Laura

Hello there.......we are also on the Jan 13th sailing! I can't wait to get on this ship!

Archived