Toiletries and Hairdryers on Voyager

scottsea

1. Aveda Rosemary & Mint

2. Hairdryer usually found in a drawer, in the closet. This hairdryer cannot be used in the bathroom as the plug there will not handle it. It can be used at the dressing table electrical outlets.

I read somewhere that Judith Jackson supplies the toiletries on this particlar cruise, not Aveda. Do they also include lotion or just shampoo and conditioner. I am bringing power strip and a night light as I read the bathrooms are very dark at night.

We were on the Mariner in April and I could not use my night light in the bathroom as there was no where to plug it in, or the plug that was there was not one I could use.

There are plugs at the small dressing table, so it isn't all that inconvenient. I prefer my own 110 hair dryer, so pack it along. But an extension cord is a great idea.

JoAnne B

Houston

What is the voltage of the hair dryer. I was not going to bring one as there was one in the room.

The last several times we have been on Regent, the toiletries have been Aveda. On our first cruise it was Judith Jackson, who at that time ran the spa, but the spa management has changed and the toiletries did also.

Hair dryer works at the dressing table and I have brought my own and mine works fine at the dressing table as well. Agree with above you cannot use hair dryer in bathroom, however, guess maybe an extension cord would work, but I think the plug is only for electric razors.

I actually think it is pretty convenient to have the hair dryer in the vanity area instead of the bathroom. While my husband is in the shower, I can dry my hair, and vice versa. I do bring my own hair dryer and shampoo and conditioner, just because I am particular about what I use.

I think that only electric shavers can be plugged into the bathroom outlet. Some people leave the bathroom light on with the door closed at night instead of a night light.

Archived