RCI - Bring back the Kruise Komics

coffeebean

Those of you who have experienced the Kruise Komics on the Voyager class ships must know how entertaining the Kruise Komics are. I have seen them do everything from juggling, swing dancing, telling jokes and great physical comedy.

I'd like to make a suggestion...Everyone who would like to be a part of this campaign, make a comment on the comment card given to you at the end of your cruise, that you want the Kruise Komics back on the ships.

I miss the Kruise Komicks too. Our very first cruise was on Mariner of the Seas three years ago. The Kruise Komicks were such a fun part of the trip. There were three or four, but I remember one was a young woman. While we all stood in line to have our passports checked on the ship at St Thomas or where ever it was, the KK's kept us entertained with their antics.

The same could be said of dueling pianos, they took them away too, cutting back on live music.

They were a real favorite.

I have never seen dueling pianos on RCI ships but I did see them on a Carnival ship. It was fabulous entertainment. They played in a venue which was a "pass through" and they gathered a huge crowd every night they played.

Got our vote for bringing back the KKs. We saw them on our first two Voyager cruises and had a great time interacting with them - on formal night! They would dress up in these goofy outfits and just stroll through the Promenade...fun to interact with them and get pictures... Bring 'em back RCL!

I have some great memories of my DD (then 10yrs) watching them whenever we could together. She would laugh so hard, she loved them!! It makes me sad they are gone. Sometimes it's the Little things in life that can bring a smile to your face! :p I will be sure to comment on this on my upcoming Monarch cruise in a few months. Thanks for the tip ;)

We enjoyed them on our first two RCI cruises: Explorer and Adventure. A Kruise Komic in the Royal Promenade taught my daughter how to juggle when she was 8 years old. All she wanted for Christmas that year was a set of professional juggling bals. Six years later, she is quite good at it!

I agree that the Komics provided unique and enjoyable entertainment. I miss them and would love for RCI to bring them back!

Archived