$50 "thank you" certificate!

39august

to those who have gotten the $50 off coupon after getting home from the cruise- did you fill out the questionnaire about the cruise while onboard and turn it in? i am thinking those that do the questionaire get the $50 coupon- just a hunch.....:)

No we didn't fill out questionaire. We did just receive the coupon. No correlation

Got this two days ago, really just glanced at it, saw that it referenced a recent Sovereign cruise, but I have been on Sov twice this year don't know if it specifies which one. Not making any new bookings anytime soon, but nice to get. And then yesterday got hard-copy C&A certificates for the first time since the on-line, email certificates were introduced. And then today found out that since I had not yet made the final payment on my March cruise it will cost me another $70 for the first two of us for 7 nights. Sigh.

logan1- What was the code on the $50 certificate you recently received, please? And to those who think they can only apply per the dates on the certificate, I have used one in the past on a cruise booked outside the specified dates. RCI accepted it.

I just received a $50 credit certificate and a letter thanking me for my June Explorer cruise. I didn't know RCI still sent these, as I haven't gotten one in at least 5 years! Have to book between 9-20-07 and 11-10-07. No problemo. I will be booking a "Next Cruise" when on the Freedom Oct 14 sailing, which I was going to do anyway!

Must be a random thing. We had a 4 couple group book the same cruise and only one couple got the certificate afterward.

Go figure.

• 3 weeks later...

We are Diamond, filled at surveys every cruise and just received our first ever $50 coupon and letter in the mail today. It is for bookings made between 11/27/07 and 1/26/08. We plan to book a "NextCruise" on board Jewel next month, and present this coupon to the C&A LA.

Rick and Deirdra

I got mine today too (for being on Freedom 10-14 with Dan, but I was with my husband, not Dan). I read and reread it and nowhere can I find the stipulation that it's for new bookings only. I have 3 upcoming cruises, 2 are paid in full, 1 is not. Is there a chance I can get them applied?

I got mine today too (for being on Freedom 10-14 with Dan, but I was with my husband, not Dan). I read and reread it and nowhere can I find the stipulation that it's for new bookings only. I have 3 upcoming cruises, 2 are paid in full, 1 is not. Is there a chance I can get them applied?

I faxed mine in and it didn't match up with the booking dates or anything and the cruise had been booked six months before though not paid for and they applied it within a couple of days.

Archived